Restaurant Assistant Manager
Brief Job Summary
We’re looking for an Assistant Manager who enjoys working with people and are passionate about delivering the highest standard of customer service. As an Assistant Manager you will be responsible for assisting the Restaurant Manager in managing the daily operations of the restaurant including the recruitment and development of potential new and existing employees.
You will need to contribute to meeting the high standards of customer care offered by Flavourz by demonstrating:
- Self-motivation and a passion for food and drink
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Execute tasks and jobs designated by the supervisor or management to the required standard.
- Handle any customer queries in a professional manner
Your Responsibilities and Duties
Assisting the Restaurant Manager in
- Maximising business profitability and contribution.
- Maximise profits by controlling food, beverage and labour costs.
- Establishing and accomplishing business objectives to meet Flavourz standards, policies and procedures.
- Drive sales by ensuring there is always a high quality of customer service and fantastic experience for all of our guests.
- Demonstrate a big passion for food & drinks at all times.
- Competitive pay.
- Staff food & drinks.
- Opportunities for career development.
This job description is intended as a general indication of the job responsibilities and does not include detailed instructions on how tasks are undertaken. You may be required to carry out additional tasks within your capability as necessitated by your changing role within the organisation and to meet the needs of the business.
To apply, please click APPLY above which will direct you back to our Careers tab where you can download our Flavourz Application form.
Application form and CV Submission details can also be found on this page.