Brief Job Summary
We’re looking for Bar Staff who enjoy working with people and are passionate about delivering the highest standard of customer service. You will need to contribute to meeting the high standards of customer care offered by Flavourz by demonstrating:
- Self-motivation and a passion for food and drink
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Execute tasks and jobs designated by the supervisor or management to the required standard.
- Handle any customer queries in a professional manner
Your Responsibilities and Duties
- Multi-tasking various front-of-house duties, bar duties and performing well in a fast-paced environment.
- Creating unique yet flavourful cocktails/mocktails/coffee/soft drinks etc simultaneously.
- Order, receive, or stock supplies.
- Assist in arranging table settings, maintain a tidy dining area and hold sections whilst managing and working with your team to ensure you provide excellent customer service and a friendly atmosphere for your customers and colleagues.
- Excellent presentation skills
- Active listening and effective communication skills
- Team spirit and flexibility to work in shifts
- Always supporting your manager where possible.
- Good working knowledge of accepted safety and sanitation standards.
- Proven work experience as Bar Staff
- Hands-on experience with cash register and ordering information system.
- Competitive pay.
- Staff food & drinks.
- Opportunities for career development.
This job description is intended as a general indication of the job responsibilities and does not include detailed instructions on how tasks are undertaken. You may be required to carry out additional tasks within your capability as necessitated by your changing role within the organisation and to meet the needs of the business.
To apply, please click APPLY above which will direct you back to our Careers tab where you can download our Flavourz Application form.
Application form and CV Submission details can also be found on this page.